Adjunct Matthew Weber
Visicog: NYU User Experience
UX Portfolio » Lesson 2
- Watch these videos on analyzing a qualitative survey:
- Run the survey you created last week. Get at least 15 people to respond. Ideally 30. Take screenshots.
- Create a survey analysis, like the one in the Analyzing a Qualitative Survey video. Get some stickies, make groups on your own. Take a clear photo of the stickies so that they are readable.
- Highly recommended but not required: take several photos of yourself working with the stickies.
- Create a quick sketch for a persona, take a CLEAR photo.
- Post the following to the Assignments panel of the home.nyu.edu site at least 90 minutes before the next lesson begins:
- Link to your survey
- Survey results spreadsheet
- Readable photo of the stickies
- Recommended but not required: Photo of yourself working with the stickies
- Persona sketch