Adjunct Matthew Weber
Visicog: NYU User Experience
UX Portfolio » Lesson 5
- Watch the video "A Pretty Good Wireframe Style"
- Review the example Schmancy wireframes.
- Refine and extend your wireframes based on usability testing feedback, using a program such as OmniGraffle, InDesign, or similar tool. Use the wireframe style exactly as shown in the above video. If you have access to OmniGraffle, I'd recommend you use my OmniGraffle wireframe template. If you don't have access to OmniGraffle, you can use this PDF as a reference.
- Download the Goblet Case Study Framework and get it up and running online, at the location of your choice. Change the headline of the template to match your project. Spend no more than 5 hours on this. Download as a zip file, or go to the GitHub page. After you upload it to your site, it should look like the page at goblet.io.
- Post the following to the Assignments panel of the home.nyu.edu site at least 90 minutes before the next lesson begins:
- PDF of refined wireframes
- Link to your Goblet installation